As we have seen that in our body functioning kidneys to filter the blood by removing salt, toxins, and other substances unwanted entry into the body or is no longer needed by our bodies. Over time, it could happen salt deposits in the kidneys that caring and cleaning on a regular basis, at least once a month.
The following methods can be utilized to cleanse the kidneys naturally, easily, and inexpensively:
1. Prepare a bundle of celery leaves.
2. Wash thoroughly, then cut into small pieces and then put into the pot.
3. Pour clean water (approximately 1 liter) heat to boiling for 10 minutes, leave to cool.
4. Strain and pour into a clean bottle and store in refrigerator until cold. Drink one glass every day. You will notice all salt deposits and other toxins out of your kidneys during urination.
You need to consider as well, if an interruption occurs in the kidney, do not rush to wash the blood!
The following tips may be utilized to overcome the interference that occurs in the kidney:
1. Prepare some avocado seed.
2. Slice the avocado seeds into small pieces and dry in the sun to dry (like crackers).
3. Grind the dried seeds of avocado until smooth (a powder).
4. Take the powder and create as when we make coffee or tea. Drink 3 times a day until the kidney returned to normal.
Those are some ways to treat kidney naturally. Please feel free to distribute (share) this information to the entire family, relatives, friends, and your friends.
Keywords: kidney, herbal medicine, traditional medicine, kidney disease, kidney treating tips