Before we discuss about liver disease, we must know beforehand what is the heart? The liver is one organ in our body that has a very important role and have a variety of functions such as storage of mineral substances (such as iron, potassium and copper), as the formation of blood plasma and clotting of blood, a burning sugar , as forming cholesterol as a storage and water reserves. Liver function is very important, on the other hand also serves as a modifier liver fat into fatty acids. As well as substances toxins / poisons that enter from outside the body and which is formed from the body dumped together with bile and liver to the intestine. Therefore, if the heart does not work optimally, there will be an imbalance in the body which is usually called with liver disease.
Liver disease or liver is a disease caused by hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis non-A and hepatitis non-B as well as the consumption of foods containing substances such as antibiotics, paracetamol and food-fast food (fast food) is very dominant trigger liver disease or inflammation of the liver. Therefore avoid foods that contain a lot of chemicals.
Signs or Characteristics of liver disease
Signs of liver disease is as follows:
· Easy to get tired, fatigue and lethargy
· Loss of appetite
· Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea accompanied
· Changes in skin color and yellowish eyes even to yellow
· Pain in the right side of the abdomen
· Changes in the color of brown or brownish tea like water in water color art
· Sometimes accompanied by pain in the joints
Causes of liver disease
The disease causes inflammation of the liver or liver is as follows:
· Lifestyle or daily activities that are not as regular as excessive exercise without balanced with balanced diet, regular and healthy.
· Drink-alcohol content beverages, smoking, fast food, carbonated beverages, foods with preservatives
· Taking medicines that contain many chemicals that excessive
· Consuming foods and beverages that are not hygienic
· The surroundings are not clean
· Depression and stress
Liver Disease Prevention
Methods of controlling or preventing liver disease is as follows:
· Always exercise regularly, refrain from food-eating fast food and stay away from fatty foods and eat foods that are balanced 4 healthy 5 perfect
· Always keep the environmental conditions in order to always stay clean and protected from various diseases, especially liver disease.
· stay away to consume drugs of materials that contain a lot of chemicals and to prioritize to consume traditional medicines from nature such as the use of ginger, turmeric, gotu kola, and bitter.
· Avoid themselves from excessive emotional nature, often moody itself because these factors can trigger stress or depression, while stress or depression is the cause of liver disease or liver inflammation.
· Consuming drinks mineral water, at least 1.5 liters to 2 liters per day.
· Enough rest
· Checking himself early to the doctor, and if you have disturbances, especially in the liver
we have discussed about liver disease or liver inflammation. If left unchecked liver disease will greatly torture our bodies because our heart is an organ of excretion that was instrumental in neutralizing the toxins of the body so that if we let the liver or liver inflammation without eating treatment of this disease could cause death. While in general, if a person has liver disease tervonis will consume drugs made from chemicals while on the other hand a lot of traditional medicine and easily obtainable from the natural surroundings.
A few articles on Liver Diseases, Causes and Prevention Method.
Keywords: liver disease, liver disease cause, symptoms of liver disease, liver disease characteristics, signs of liver disease, how to prevent liver disease, liver disease hazards.