Another of the secrets of nature that green tea leaves are rich in benefits. Besides being able to be used as a refreshing drink, green tea also has many other benefits. Various ingredients in green tea is very beneficial to maintain health and beauty. Green tea consumption of 3-5 cups a day is believed efficacious to prevent various diseases such as cancer functions, arthritis, cholesterol, heart disease, infections and immune disorders.
Green tea has several different beauty benefits because of high content of antioxidants and other healthy nutrients. This is the reason many beauty products containing green tea extract.
I tell you why green tea is a boon for beauty:
1. Green tea can be regarded as a warehouse benefits for the skin. It contains a lot of antioxidants that are effective against free radicals. Free radicals, which are formed when skin is exposed to UV rays of the sun, is responsible for premature aging.
2. Green tea has also been found to be very effective in protecting the skin against sunburn and tanning when applied locally.
3. The antioxidants found in green tea are also responsible in the fight against skin cancer by blocking the cancer causing harmful enzymes, garbage.
4. The amazing natural component is also responsible for the process of cell renewal. Keratinocyte cells are biologically old energy by polyphenol compounds in green tea, which, in turn, synthesize DNA and prevents premature aging of cells.
5. On the occasion of inflammation of the skin, green tea acts as a sedative great. It has also been found that green tea showed a significant improvement between the case of psoriasis and rosacea, accompanied by inflammation.
6. In the case of acne and acne, green tea contains antibacterial comes a big help in it, known as catechins, reduces the hormonal stimulation of the skin. Furthermore, the overall appearance of the skin is also improved along with the skin when used green tea as a beverage or as a mask.
7. Slimming Body, the benefits of this one of the most sought-after are slimming. The trick, brewed tea leaves as many as three tablespoons to warm. After that, add lime juice as a fruit. This mixture is stirred until smooth and then filtered. This steeping water can be taken twice a day each as much as one-half cup in the morning and afternoon.
Benefits of green tea for beauty, benefits of green tea, benefits of green tea, how to use green tea for beauty potion