Good afternoon all. This article will discuss about Gout Disease, which covers causes of gout, symptoms or characteristics of gout, gout sufferers restrictions and dangers of gout. Gout is a disease that is already familiar with the community, because so many people who suffer from gout. Generally gout attack in people aged 30 years and above. Gout is predominant with kidney disease, because gout can have an impact on chronic kidney disease can even affect renal failure. Gout is a disease that is derived from purine metabolic waste substances obtained from the rest of the food consumed. Purine substance can be defined as a substance derived from living bodies that we consume so will move from the body of a living creature into our bodies. In vegetables and fruits are also many purine substances, but if we do not consume excessive all will be well even be healthy.
Signs and Characteristics of Gout Disease
• Feels pain in the joints in the morning or evening.
• Pain repeatedly and the pain feels different from people who do not suffer from gout.
• The joints, sometimes ache, tingling pains and can be accompanied by swelling and inflammation also are reddish.
• In patients with gout who have continued, part of a very sick joints when used for the move.
Disease Causes Gout
Every disease, there must be a factor. Such as gout also has a causative factor as follows:
• Consumption of food
Food is the most dominant factor, such as food containing purine substances and alcohol can increase gout levels.
• Age and Gender
The age and sex of the dominant factors as well. Obviously the age factor and men have a greater risk of developing gout than women.
The use of drugs such as aspirin and substance content of diuretics should consult a doctor.
• Health Conditions
Gout can be triggered by other illnesses that can cause gout such as hypertension, diabetes and high blood pressure. While gout itself in the long term can lead to diseases that affect the kidneys and even can also get kidney failure if it is chronic.
Can be interpreted genetic heredity. Why is genetic can be a factor causing gout? Because gout can be classified disease decreased, but not all gout sufferers can reduce disease in the offspring. It is like diabetes, which hereditary factors may affect the offspring.
Things to Look For / Precepts For Gout Sufferers
Abstinence for gout sufferers is as follows:
• Seafood: oysters, crabs, anchovies, sardines, shrimp, squid, cuttlefish, clams, mussels.
• Animal Offal: liver, intestine, brain, lungs, tripe, spleen, and kidneys.
• Shredded, jerky and canned foods such as corned beef and sardines.
• Various kinds of meat such as mutton, beef, horse, duck, goose and turkey.
• Food through the frying process or the containing coconut milk and cooked using butter / margarine.
• Certain fruits such as pineapple, durian and coconut water.
• Foods rich in protein and fat content.
• Cream, ice cream, eggs, cheese, broth and gravy are thick.
• Certain vegetables such as asparagus, green beans, mushroom, spinach, cauliflower, cassava leaves, spinach and papaya.
• Legumes such as peanuts, green beans, bean sprouts, chips and soybeans (including processed products such as soy milk and other processed-processed).
It can be deduced that gout is not just the usual pain in the joints, but a disease that can lead to danger even kidney disease. So in consuming Meals are to be careful and not just edible food. Therefore companions variety, do not ever underestimate gout and gout triggers the disease. Every disease must be prevented before it happens and if it happens fast-hurry treated before aggravating circumstances.
Thus companions, articles about Gout Disease. May be useful for all of us.
Read related article:
Keywords: gout, gout disease, the cause of gout, gout traits, signs of gout, gout symptoms, patients with eating restrictions gout, gout disease.