Benefit of Green Tea for Beauty. In addition to refreshing beverages, green tea also has many other benefits. Various ingredients in green tea are very beneficial to maintaining health and beauty. Green tea consumption of 3-5 cups a day is believed efficacious to prevent from various diseases such as cancer functions, arthritis, cholesterol, heart disease, infections and immune disorders. Green tea is also beneficial for weight loss, green tea increase metabolism in the body that make more calories burned. Green tea is widely used because the leaves have tremendous benefits for health and beauty. Much green tea contains catechins that are included in the cluster of polyphenolic compounds from flavonoids. Green tea contains 30-40% catechins. Not only good for health, green tea also provides many benefits for beauty. We have had a lot of beauty products that make green tea as one of its main ingredients, one of Bali Ratih Body Care Green Tea.
Green tea has some distinct beauty benefits due its high content of antioxidants and other healthy nutrients. This is the reason many beauty products contain green tea extracts.
We tell you why green tea is a boon for beauty:
1. Green tea can be regarded as a storehouse of benefits for the skin. It contains a great deal of antioxidants, which are effective against free radicals. These free radicals, which are formed when the skin is exposed to the UV rays of the sun, are accountable for premature aging.
2. Green tea has also been found extremely effective in safeguarding the skin against sunburn and tanning when applied locally.
3. The antioxidants found in green tea are also responsible in combating skin cancer by blocking the cancer causing harmful enzyme, junk.
4. This wondrous natural component is also responsible for the cell renewal process. The aged keratinocytes, cells are biologically energized by the polyphenol compounds in green tea, which in turn, synthesize the DNA and prevent premature aging of the cells.
5. On occasions of skin inflammation, green tea acts as a great soother. It has also been found out that green tea shows notable improvements among cases of psoriasis and rosacea, accompanied by inflammation.
6. In cases of acnes and pimples, green tea comes in great aid as the antibacterial content in it, known as catechins, reduces over stimulation of the skin hormones. Further, the overall appearance of the skin is also improved along with complexion when green tea is used as a drink or as a mask.
7. Experts suggest that applying green tea mask directly on the face is the most effective sun guard. Acne and pimples subside considerably with green tea treatment when a mask of the same is applied onto the face.
8. Eliminate breath, Green tea is an herbal ingredient that is antiseptic that can prevent the microbes that cause bad breath. The way you can do to eliminate bad breath is by pouring one cup of boiling water in a container of 100 grams of green tea leaves. Let stand for 30 minutes. Take one tablespoon of baking soda and mixed with liquid green tea. Use this as a toothpaste.
9. Slimming Body, The benefits of this one of the most sought-after is slimming. The trick, brewed tea leaf three tablespoons to feel warm. After that, add the lime juice as a fruit. This mixture is stirred until smooth and then filtered. This steeping water can be taken twice a day each as much as one-half cup in the morning and afternoon.
So this article on the Benefits of Green Tea for Beauty, hopefully this article can be useful for friends and can be used as reference material for the face and skin beautifying you all. Thanks for your attention, nice to meet in the next articles.
Read related articles :